I ordered bedding for my child's room from an online company called Domestic Bin. I attempted to then return the mechandise two times after I found the same thing at a better price elsewhere.

The first time I sent it back I had not researched their very convoluted return policy well and it was probably my fault it was returned to me. The second time I called their customer service line and did exactly as I was told. They still wouldn't accept the return.

I gave up after spending $30 trying to send back a hundred dollars worth of merchandise. No point throwing away more good money after bad.

Had an Experience with Domestic Bin?

Comments

We have been in business for 35 years and always accept returns with a liberal 30 day return policy. All we ask is that it is authorized first so it can be sent to the correct warehouse location.

Domestic Bin

:sigh

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more